A WITCH IS A WOMAN IN HER POWER.
She's wise, a healer, someone who is aligned with the cycles of mumma nature and the phases of the moon. Yet for so long, the word 'witch' has had negative connotations being used as an insult, a slur and to perpetuate fear. In this book, third generation hereditary witch Lisa Lister explains the history behind witchcraft, why in past centuries the word witch has led women to be tortured, drowned and burned at the stake, and why the witch is now waking once again in women across the world today.
This book will help you to remember, reconnect and reclaim the word 'witch' and it's power. It provides an overview of the many different versions of witchcraft and their core principles and practices and shares ancient wisdom made relevant for today's waking witches, including how to:
- Align your energy with the wheel of the year, the sabbats and the cycles of the moon.
- Connect with, and trust your intuition.
- Use divination tools such as oracle cards and scrying to help make decisions about your future.
- Cast circles, create altars and set sacred space.
- Work with the elements of nature and use herbs and crystals to support your spiritual practices.
- Discover and work with five different aspects of the witch: the Force of Nature, the Creatrix, the Healer, the Oracle and the Sorceress.
- Manifest your reality and rediscover your powers with spell casting.